Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dirty Birdie Boy



Yep, The Boy managed to find dirt in the frozen tundra of New Hampshire. Ok, well it was inside our house in a pot with a dead plant, but he still managed to eat dirt. I turned my back for 2 seconds on him and he was happily digging in the pot and was so not happy that he was taken away from the fun. I think I'll have a very helpful little gardener come spring.

Day 5 and Reagan still has noticeably pink hair. Yesterday, she spent the morning sledding with Jeff and they took a long walk in the snowy woods. She loves playing in the snow.



Tonight, I was watching some of the inauguration recap with Reagan. They showed a picture of the Empire State Building lit up in red, white and blue lights. Reagan was convinced it was called the "Vampire State Building."

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lisa he is so adorable! Aren't boys so fun? LOL I love his jammies, Zack has the same ones.

    I think that Reagan is starting a new trend!

    ReplyDelete