Thursday, April 8, 2010

O Lolly, Lolly, Lollipop

A couple of weeks ago, I was in the kitchen busy getting stuff done to get Reagan off to school. I kept hearing Carter run in the room, open as drawer, slam it close and run away.  I wasn’t really paying attention to what he was doing until I realized I could hear him unwrapping something in front entryway.

I went to see what he was up to and discovered this:

April 2010, Easter MI 002

Well, ok, this was taken after I ran back to grab my camera and take a picture. 

2 comments:

  1. That's one happy boy! Who was the mom that put candy in a drawer that sounds like it is perfect eye level for a cute two year old boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute. He looks a lot like Joel did at that age. He has a sweet, happy smile.

    ReplyDelete