Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Reader

Surprise! It’s not Reagan, it’s Carter!

October 09 Reader Dance Halloween 002

I was upstairs getting ready and Jeff told me to come quick.  Carter had climbed almost half-way up our first flight of stairs, and was sitting down happily “reading” his truck book.  It was just too cute to see that he drug his book up there and decided it was a good place for a little quite time.

October 09 Reader Dance Halloween 003

I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed my camera while telling him to stay there because I wanted to take his picture.

Carter loves to read books. He’ll come right up to me (or anyone else), hand me a book, sit down in my lap and read a book over-and-over-and-over again.  Books about cars and trucks are his favorite, but he also likes touchy-feely books or books with flaps.   

October 09 Reader Dance Halloween 001

October 09 Reader Dance Halloween 004

He sure is a ham!

1 comment: