Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sunny Southern CA


Uncle Matt and Carter enjoying skate boarding at the beach.

I haven't updated my blog in a while because we went out to California for my sister and mother's college graduations and to visit my family. I'm still trying to get back into my routine here at home.

We had a great time in California, ate a lot of In-Out-Burgers and all got a lot of sun. I took over 600 pictures during the trip! Here's a short synopsis (and only 10 pictures) of our trip:

Jeff and I went dirt bike riding for the first time with my mother, father and brother. We both wiped out a few times, but had a lot of fun. I like going really fast.

Me

Jeff

Both my mother and sister graduated from the University of La Verne (ULV).
We went to my sister Laurel's graduation on Friday night...



And to my mother's graduation on Saturday morning.


Cute pic of Reagan and my niece Bella after they cheered on Grammy.



On Memorial Day, we went "camping at the beach" at South Carlsbad State Beach. My family has been camping here for 20 years!


Yes, we had to climb up and down those stairs to get to the beach. We camped at the top of the cliff and went to sleep hearing the ocean crash on the beach below. Bliss.

The kids spent most of the day in the water or playing in the sand.

Reagan and Bella boogie boarding.
We painted rocks we found on the beach to remember our trip. I made some with Reagan's and Carter's hand prints to bring home.

My nephew Lucas painting rocks.
Carter brought his own pool to the beach, but still managed to eat a lot of sand.




No comments:

Post a Comment