Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Has Sprung!


Spring has finally arrived to NH. These crocuses bloomed on Thursday morning. It's so nice to see color in the yard.
On Friday, Reagan spent the day with her Nana, Jeff worked from home, and Carter and I did some yard work together.

This year I want to have a really good vegetable garden. Last year, I tried, but failed to really grow anything, which was a huge disappointment after having such a great garden at our last home. I'm trying to get a head start this year, so I put Carter in the back pack and went to work. He didn't mind me shoveling and pulling of major weeds and trees and lasted about 45 minutes before he got really bored.


Saturday was another beautiful day. We cleaned out the garage, I again tackled the weeds in the garden and some of Ella's mess.



Carter tried out his cozy coupe for the first time and went for a wagon ride.




Reagan enjoyed bike riding and smelling the flowers. It was a nice, fun, productive day.



And of course, today it rained all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment