Thursday, July 23, 2009

Swim



I didn't realize it had been 2 weeks since I last posted. My parents, sister Laurel and her 2 kids, Bella and Lucas have been out visiting us and I just ran out of time to blog about our days. We had a great time showing them New Hampshire and Maine.
Reagan is on the swim team here in town and while my parents were out, she had a swim meet. It was only her second meet, but she did really well and improved from her first meet.


Reagan swam in the 25m freestyle and the 25m backstroke. She came in 3rd in the freestyle and 2nd in the backstroke.
Freestyle:
Backstroke:




The cheering section:


Carter kept trying to get into the pool and I finally was able to distract him with a puddle of water he could splash in. In a few years, I think he'll be swimming with the team too.
We did a lot of fun things over the past 2 weeks and I'll try to blog about all our fun over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment